Making use of lighting in your home in Adelaide can complement your decor and contribute to the perfect ambience. Contact us on (08) 8362 07 88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more today.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Lighting in South Australia
If you desire a perfect lighting solution, avoid mistakes commonly made by others. When creating a bespoke atmosphere in Adelaide, follow lighting rules to achieve the correct result.
- Size: An incorrect size is detrimental to adequate lighting. Avoid this by remembering that a chandelier over a dining room table, should be approximately 30cm smaller than the width of the narrowest part of the table, or remember to add the height and width of a room in metres, then use the answer in centimetres to calculate the correct size of a light for a room.
- Colour temperature: The purpose of the room can guide you toward the correct selection. Remember that light temperature can negatively affect an area, causing it to seem uninspiring or washed-out. Lights with temperatures over 5 000K emit a cool, bluish-white light, while 2 700K – 3 000K provide a warm or yellowish light.
- Shadows and dimmers: Often, an impromptu purchase or placement of a light results in ineffectual light for the space, which creates shadows in the wrong places while not shedding enough light where you require it. Plan your light fittings and understand their effect before purchasing. Also, install dimmers which save on electricity while ensuring that a light is multifunctional.
People make mistakes when they don’t plan and research the lighting effects for the ambience they are hoping to achieve. Our team is capable and can offer suggestions on how to attain the look you are after.
Life is often hectic, and time is a scarce commodity. Consequently, our systems address the many curveballs we all face. The online store saves you time and money, while our trained professionals come to you at a time convenient for you to discuss your lighting requirements.
- Methods of payment: Whether you purchase online or in store, and as set out in our terms and conditions, cash, debit and credit cards are accepted forms of payment for all items collected in store. Visa or Mastercard credit cards will suffice for online payments.
- Returns and refunds: Should you be in the unfortunate position that your item has arrived damaged, use our uncomplicated refund policy which is in accordance with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“Act”).
- Consultations: When you are too busy or too far away to come into the store, yet require advice, make use of the free consultations with our lighting gurus who are available during and after office hours.
The extensive range available includes table-, floor- and pendant lighting, shades, indoor or outdoor lighting and lanterns, to name just a few.
Why Trust Decor Regarding Lighting in SA
For more than two decades, we have been supplying competitively priced lighting with superb before and after-sales service to folk in Australia.
Let your light shine, bright or dim, and remember to count us in.