fbpx Skip to content
  24 THE PARADE, NORWOOD SA 5067       (08) 8362 0788sales@decorlighting.com.au

Environmentally Conscious LED Lighting for Your Adelaide Property

LED lighting for your Adelaide home or business is an environmentally conscious alternative to traditional lighting. LED lights are durable, recyclable, and do not contain toxic chemicals, so they are perfect for interior and exterior lighting. Contact us on (08) 8362 07 88 or email sales@decorlighting.com.au to learn more today. 

What Sets Decor Lighting Apart Regarding LED Lights in South Australia

Decor Lighting has been in the lighting business for over twenty-five years.

  • We carry an extensive range of high-quality products and accessories. Our LED lighting solutions include desk and floor lamps, down lighting, and ceiling fixtures. Our range is designed to accommodate all budgets and meet your lighting requirements.
  • Quality customer service is essential. We focus on you and your home or business needs. Our knowledgeable employees offer free lighting consultations for your home, commercial, or building projects. Appointments are available during the day and after hours for your convenience.
  • We work with your builder or architect–no need to act as the ‘middleman’ between your builder or architect and our staff. We work directly with them to ensure they install the fixtures you have selected in the correct locations.

Your experience is our focus. We are happy to answer all your lighting questions, provide you with quality products, and work with your tradespeople.

Benefits of LED Lighting in SA

The main reason for switching to LED lighting is cost savings. LEDs save you money due to the following:

  • Longevity – LED bulbs last longer than the traditional variety. Some bulbs can last up to 100,000 hours, which translates to a light running eight hours per day for about twenty years before replacement. LED lights do not burn out in the same way as traditional bulbs. Over time they begin to emit lower output levels and become less bright, so the decline is gradual rather than sudden. This factor gives you more time to purchase replacement bulbs, and there is no need to keep spare bulbs on hand.
  • Reduced energy consumption and environmental impact – Traditional bulbs convert 20% of their energy to light, and the remaining 80% is lost through heat. LED fixtures are more energy efficient because they convert 80% of their energy to light. The more efficient conversion of energy to light means you spend less on energy costs each month, and the longevity of the bulbs compounds this saving. When it is time to replace an LED bulb, since they do not contain any toxic chemicals, they are 100% recyclable.
  • Durability – LED bulbs are more durable than traditional lighting. They are made with sturdy components that resist shock, vibrations, and external impact. They also withstand extreme heat and cold, making them perfect for outdoor lighting. The durability of LED illumination means you are replacing bulbs less frequently and saving on replacement costs.

Why Trust Decor Lighting Regarding LED Lights in South Australia

We have been sharing our lighting knowledge for over twenty-five years. Our family business offers a wide range of products from table and floor lamps to pendant and drop lighting. We have a lighting solution that will fit your space and budget.

Visit us in-store or online to view our range of products.